kotiCOUTURE: *-* 100th post *-*

*-* 100th post *-*

So, this is my 100th post, and as I pomised in the preview I brought tons of new stuff for you my dear followers :D I hope everyone find something for yourself. The files are named in the zip, so you can choose wich one you wouldlike in your game. Happy downloading! ;P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, here is an eye set, wich contains 10 beautiful and interesting eyes.


BOX     MEDIAFIRE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BOX     MEDIAFIRE 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I never made earrings before, so this is my first attempt.

Mesh by Liana included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE 

Mesh by Liana included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE

Mesh by Liana included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE 

-----------------------------------------------------------



Mesh from Trapping is included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE 

--------------------------------------------------------------

4 simple casual tops to mach your printed bottoms.
Mesh by simal is included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE 
------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally, this floral printed jeans with those adorable floral embroidered boots was a request.
Mesh from Nouk is included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE 


8 comments:

  1. I love everything here!!! And the last pants are my favorite so far, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much :] The last boots are beyond beautiful:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there were more bottoms or dresses with last shoes-it's truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :D I'm planning to make more cowboy boots with pretty prints in the future, but I have to make the requests first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans and boots are gorgeous! I have jeans just like them from Topshop. And I see a couple of RunwayDreamz shorts in there too...unless I'm mistaken. lol. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Well, actually, those yeans might be from Topshop, as I can recall, and yeah, some of my short are from RunwayDreamz! LOL You have good eyes :D

      Delete
  6. Ah, those jeans look very similar to a pair I own myself! I love the jeans, jackets and earrings. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the eyes and jackets. Thank you and keep doing your great work. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © kotiCOUTURE Urang-kurai