kotiCOUTURE: 2 versions of Porcelain Black

2 versions of Porcelain Black

These 2 versions of my Porcelain Black sim was a request from David. You can choose 2 options:
- you can download the whole sim
- you can download only the cc's (dress, lip, glasses, haircolor)

Dress, haircolor, lipstick, edited skin, eyes, glasses by me.
Meshes from Peggy (hair), ulkrhsn (outfit), xmsims (glasses) included in both rar.

BOX:
DOWNLOAD: WHOLE SIM     DOWNLOAD: ONLY CC'S
MEDIAFIRE:

Dress, haircolor, lipstick, edited skin, eyes, glasses by me.
Meshes from Peggy (hair), Lidiqnata (outfit), xmsims (glasses) included in both rar.

BOX:
MEDIAFIRE:






4 comments:

  1. please make one for sims 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I dont have sims3 and I dont planing to make sims3 contents in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a shame, LOVE this Sim, but I have Sims 3 only :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I can load this in mediafire.. =(

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © kotiCOUTURE Urang-kurai