kotiCOUTURE: Look Who's Back In Town!

Look Who's Back In Town!

Guyz, I dont have excuses...I was a terrible creator lately. Not because I havent been uploading since ages, but I wasnt gave a single word where I am and why I dont upload.
Actually, I thought I will never upload again. I just dont feel the way I felt before for the game and for creating.
BUT! This is not a goodby! A couple of days ago my passion ressurected from it's grave and I wanted to create again. So I did :) And this is the result, and a couple of other things, which will be uploaded very soon.
I'm not gonna be that awesome creator who once I was, I wont upload every week, or every month, but every once in the while I will bring new downloads to share.

So spread the word that I'm BACK! :D

About the upload:
I was inspired by American Horror Story - Coven. I love this show, I'm a huge fan form the very beginning. I really like how creapy this season is, I was always amazed by wichcraft.
This upload contains 2 dresses and 3 lipstick, but as I said, theres more coming! So keep an eye on my blog!

Mesh from Alisa is included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE
Mesh from Alisa is included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE


BOX     MEDIAFIRE


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are back. I am a huge fan of your creations. Thank you for sharing some more lovelies with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god i am so happy! welcome back! and thank you for these gems. i love absolutely everything about this season of american horror story and i'm so glad it inspired you, i die for their fabulous outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE AMERICAN HORROR STORY TOO, OMG, THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatiful dress!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oakley Titanium Sunglasses - TITNIA TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD
    Shop Oakley Titanium Sunglasses. TITNIA TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD babyliss pro titanium TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD westcott scissors titanium TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD how strong is titanium TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD mokume gane titanium TIGERWOOD mens titanium earrings TIGERWOOD TIGERWOOD

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © kotiCOUTURE Urang-kurai