kotiCOUTURE: Trashy Things and NEW LAYOUT!!!

Trashy Things and NEW LAYOUT!!!


Sorry again for not being active lately...
I brought 2 fulloutfit and a separate top and bottom. I hope you like them!
And as you can see I made some changes in the layout. I really like it, I hope you too!

Mesh from Mila is included.

Mesh from Martini is included.

Meshes from Trapping and MissSplean are included.
TOP     BOTTOM

------------------------------------------------------------------
BOX link 
(all of them packed in 1 package. Numbers like pictures in row, so in the first picture: outfit1,....)

DOWNLOAD

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful like everytime love your work <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAA,Jamila very beautiful *_*
    Design is simply magnificent :)
    Things are very beautiful!!!
    I'm waiting for new things and other trinkets:DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clothes so myself,but the characters are quite ugly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut your mouth!!!
      On your place I would have remained silent in a piece of cloth!
      You're a loser and will not be able to create such persons!
      so just shut your mouth loser!!!
      Koti create beautiful things,don't listen to these losers^^

      Delete
  4. Koti!. I need that tattoo skin with the thigh tattoo!. Pleeeease!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need too, there are so much beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can i find the last hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from chazdesigns at tsr, but it's not available at the booty anymore :( I found it in one of my old CD-s with Sims2 rars in it.

      Delete

Copyright © kotiCOUTURE Urang-kurai